Park is one of eight royal parks of the capital. It covers an area about 53 acres, and was originally a marshland used to bury the leper hospital of St. James's close. It was closed for the first time during the sixteenth century by Henry VIII. In 1668, Charles II made a royal park in restructuring the main places in the park.
lies between Hyde Park and St. James's Park, Kensington Gardens, and
forms with the gardens of Buckingham Palace an almost unbroken continuity
of open space extending from Whitehall and Victoria station to
Kensington and Notting Hill. Unlike nearby parks, Green Park contains no lake, no statue or fountain
(except Canada Memorial by Pierre Granche), but consists entirely of
the northern end of the Queen's Walk is the station at Green Park
which sees the Jubilee line, Piccadilly line and Victoria line.